PreApprovedRenter.com offers web-based property rental application software solutions (“AI Platform”). For questions and feedback on this policy or our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our AI Platform, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number, home address, employment information & other PII or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions and run background checks
The information entered on our website, or provided to us in any other way will be stored by us. As the user, you can choose to not provide us with certain information but this may limit your use of our service. The personal information submitted to us is used solely for the Service for which it is collected or for the purpose of communicating with you regarding our service.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. When you submit your credit card information, we pass it along to our payments processor Stripe, a PCI Service Provider Level 1 service, through a tokenization method. Stripe is a major payment processor that processes credit cards for some of the largest companies, organizations and charities.
Do we use “cookies”?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Third-party disclosure & sharing your information.
The PII you provide to us is considered confidential. We will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such data except for the purpose of processing an application, resolving an issue, providing customer support, or investigating a suspected violation of our Terms of Service.
We DO share personally identifiable information in the following situations:
- We transfer to third party payment processors your name, email address, city, state, zip code, credit card information and similar information for the purpose of processing payments.
- To Credit Report Agencies for the purpose of running background checks. We would of course receive your consent prior to requesting such reports.
- We may occasionally employ a third party to act on our behalf. An example would be providing marketing support, analysis, and public relations. When we employ such companies they are required to dispose of any PII upon completion of the contracted assignment.
- In some cases we may provide services, or sell product lines jointly with selected business partners.
- In the event Atomic Innovation LLC or PreApprovedRenter.com goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or the like by another company, or a sale of our assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES does AI share personally identifiable information with third parties for unknown reasons.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email:
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification:
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com ORfollow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
335 East 51st Street, #PHA
New York, New York 10022
Last Edited on 2018-10-15