If your applicant has entered all 0’s as their social security number and you believe this is in error please follow these steps:
- Go to your active applications and click the applicants name
- While viewing the application scroll to the area that asks the applicant for their social security number
- Click the toggle to move it from “Complete” to “Pending”
- MAKE SURE to click the yellow “Request Edits” button at the top of the page
- Add any instructions to forward to the applicant and click send
The applicant will get an email notifying them that they need to edit their application. When they log in they’ll be redirected to an area where they should re-enter their social and resubmit their rental application.