We wrote about how to add users to your account. Now that you may have added users to your account you may have circumstances that require you to remove them from your account. Examples would include a property manager who is no longer with the company or a real estate agent that has left the firm.
- Login into your account
- Click on “Settings” on the left hand side of the page
- At the top of the page click on “Users”
- At the bottom of the page click on actions Pencil button
- Change status from “Active” to “Inactive”
- Make sure to click “Save”
The user you just inactivated from your account will no longer be able to login. If you do this in error you can repeat steps 5 and 6 to make them active.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.