Landlords, Property Managers and Real Estate Agents all use our rental application service. Our system has a database of these applications. We allow property managers to publish their applications to real estate agents in the neighborhood. We have also digitized popular PDF applications, such as the ones that are created by the national association of realtors. In turn, agents are able to quickly and seamlessly send rental applications to their clients.
Here’s how to access our database:
- Login to your account
- At the top right hand of the page click on “Landlord & Management Companies”
- Search the name of the building, landlord, association or management company whose application you need
- Click on the “Send” button
- Enter your clients email followed by “Add”
- Click “Send”
- A alternative to this is to simply click on the rental application you are interested in, copy the URL and send it to a client. That URL is unique to your account.
Landlords & Management Companies – if you want to publish your rental application to our database of real estate agents please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your application.